Explore Ayutthaya by Bike. Escape the city for a fun and educational ride in the ancient capital of Siam. We explore the back-streets of Bang Pa-in riding past one of the royal palaces. After crossing the Chao Phraya River by ferry we cycle through the back lanes and riverside settlements up to historic Ayutthaya. Approaching from the south, the bike tour will swing around the bottom of the island, passing by several of the very early historical sites such as Wat Phutthai Sawan and St. Joesph’s Church. After visiting the breathtaking Wat Chai Watanaram, we’ll stop for a riverside lunch. After lunch it’s time to cross the river and explore the city’s ancient monuments. A bike is one of the best way to see the sites at Wat Loke, Wat Phrasrisanphet, and Wat Mahathat. Finally we take a van back to Bangkok from Ayutthaya.
- Full-day bike tour of Ayutthaya Ride a ferry across the Chao Phraya River
- Visit Buddhist temples such as Wat Chai Wattanaram
- Refuel with a provided Thai lunch on the riverbank
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Bangkok and convenient round-trip transport to Bang Pa-in included
- Small-group tour limited to 10 ensures a personalized experience