Flying Squirrels Zip Line Chiang Mai is a truly incredible treetop adventure experience created by a select group of fun-loving experts who have engineered a one-of-a-kind attraction. Come FLY through our action-packed, 32 station course featuring jungle paths, zip lines, sky bridges, climbing nets, repelling lines, a crazy zipwire skateboard, Tarzan mega jump, gigantic exit slide, and Northern Thailand’s only treetop high-wire bicycle ride through lush rainforest canopy.
Tour Type: Join Tour
- 16 zip lines (600m, 400m, 350m, 300m, couple line)
- Big Tarzan jump
- Zodiac sky bridge
- Treetop canopy bicycle ride (1 or 2 riders)
- 2 Downward rappel level changes
- Zipwire Skateboard line
- 7 Jungle foot paths
- Challenge net cross
- Burmese sky bridge
- Spider climbing net
- Giant exit slide (or downward rappel)
WELCOME > Safety orientation > Gearing up > Truck ride into jungle > Jungle path 1 > Zip line 1 (warm-up) > Zip line 2 (warm-up) > Zip line 3 (300m) > Jungle path 2 > Zip line 4 (350m) > Zip line 5 > Big Tarzan jump > Jungle path 3 > Zip line 6 (400m) > Jungle path 4 > Zip line 7 (600m) > Jungle path 5 > Zodiac sky bridge > Zip line 8 > Zip line 9 > Treetop canopy bicycle ride (1 or 2 riders) > Zip line 10 > Jungle path 6 > Zip line 11 > Zip line 12 > Downward rappel level change > Zip line 13 > Zipwire Skateboard line > Challenge net cross > Burmese sky bridge > Zip line 14 > Zip line 15 > Zip line 16 (tandem) > Spider climbing net > Giant exit slide (or downward rappel) > Equipment drop > Complimentary all-you-can-eat buffet > Free T-Shirt > THANKS FOR VISITING!
What to Bring
- Bug repellent
- Closed-toe shoes (no flip-flops)
- If you bring your camera, make sure it has a good strap
- Pants or long shorts (just above the knee — loose clothing is highly recommended)
- Your SPIRIT and DESIRE to soar high above the incredible ancient forest at Flying Squirrels!
Restrictions & Requirements
- 20kg minimum weight
- 110kg maximum weight
- Children must be minimum 4 years of age, 100cm tall, and accompanied by an adult
- Minors (under 18 years of age) must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for pregnant women or people with heart, back, hip or knee problems.