River Cruise in Bangkok
Bangkok’s nightlife is one of the most enjoyable and fun. There are many options you can choose to spend your delightful evenings be it touring around the city night market or spend a romantic candle light evening dining on board cruising along the famous Chao Phraya river to experiencing cool breeze and get a beautiful glimpse of the city. There are a few options of dining experience you can choose from,
- Chaophraya River Cruise: The chao phraya princess river cruise offers you Thai and International cuisine along with live music. You can choose the upper story and dine along the cool breeze or in the air conditioned cabinet. You will get a glimpse of Wat Arun and gold palace as the ship cruise down the river. They also have an open dance floor for you to enjoy dancing away the night under the stars. They price per person is around $80-$90 respectively.
- Banyan Tree Apsara Dinner cruise – Apsara dinner cruise is a traditional thai dining experience along the Chaophraya river under Banyan Tree Hotel, Bangkok.
- Bangkok Loy Nava dinner cruise.
- River Star Princess Cruise
- Shangrila Hotel Buffet Dinner Cruise: The luxurious 5 star Shangrila Hotel Bangkok offers you an international buffet cuisine while you cruise along the Chaophraya river and enjoy the scenic view of Temples and Golden Rama Bridge.
- Anantara Cruises : Anantara cruise provides you with exquisite 100 year old rice barge rebuilt from solid teak and lavishly converted to its present splendour. Cruise along the river of Kings and enjoy Anantara’s pleasing services.